The name of the organization shall be ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING ALUMNI. It is a benevolent organization of the former students of the Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Asia Pacific.
OFFICE AND SEAL
The Head Office of the organization shall be situated at the Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Asia Pacific and Second office 56/D-2,4th Floor, Lake Circus Kalabagan, Dhaka-1205. However, if necessary, there may be branch offices in any place outside Dhaka.
The Electrical & Electronic Engineering Alumni shall be an organization of perpetual succession with an official seal.
AREA AND YEAR OF OPERATION
The operation of the organization shall be limited to the former students of the Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Asia Pacific employed in different professions within Bangladesh or in any place in the world.
For operational purpose and maintaining accounts of the organization, the year of the organization will be the calendar year, i.e., starting from 1st January and ending on 31st December
MOTTO, OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS
The motto, objectives and functions of the organization shall be:
Motto: The motto of the organization shall be “WE BUILD ENGINEER FOR GREEN WORLD”.
Major Objective: To work as a social welfare organization through various social, cultural, and other benevolent programs for the benefit of the alumni and the society.
- To contribute to the development of EEE education and practice in the country.
- To hold seminar, symposium, workshop, debate and discussion on matters relating to EEE and allied fields with a view to further are developing the discipline.
- To build up relationship among the members of the organization through cultural, social and welfare programs.
- To highlight the problems and prospects of the EEE academics and professionals through different media, journal, publication etc.
- To establish a center for research on various fields of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- To make liaison with other Electrical & Electronic Engineering Associations in home and abroad and exchange views and ideas, take up various projects jointly and arrange exchange programs between various organizations in home and abroad.
- To unite the members of the organization in the bonds of friendship, fellowship and mutual understanding through arranging reunion, picnic, tour, sports, etc.
- To encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standard in Electrical & Electronic Engineering